Teaches Participants To Use Three Hogan Inventories
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) evaluates personality characteristics that people need to get along and get ahead (i.e., job fit).
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS) identifies factors that impede career success (i.e., management fit).
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) which assesses business drivers and core values for individual fit within a corporate culture (i.e., organizational fit).
Includes Many Valuable Benefits For Each Participant
- A free personal assessment and one-hour feedback session with a Hogan coach.
- Free login for all three assessments online (HPI, HDS, and MVPI) and receive reports via e-mail.
- A paperback copy of The Hogan Guide.
- A personal supervision of Hogan results interpretation with Hogan supervisor.
- Two days of certification by certified consultants who have multiple years of assessment administration and interpretation experience.
Enhances Each Participant’s Interpretive Skills
- Participants will conduct detailed interpretation and analysis of assessment results.
- Participants will learn best practices concerning assessment use and interpretation.
- Successful demonstration of data interpretation and feedback proficiency will lead to documented certification on the Hogan inventories.
- This certification will be granted to the participant following 3 successful feedbacks as evaluated by a certified Assessment Systems consultant.
Successful participants will be given the opportunity to expand their consulting services with the knowledge of the Hogan inventories and reports obtained during the training . They can use this opportunity for training, coaching, and organizational and group development, whether as an internal or an external consultant.
You can fill in the pre-request form below so that we can send you the program details and fee information...